Saturday 22 October 2011

Grateful For...


Today I'm grateful for microwaves. 

Yes, I know this is stupid but if you are a serial leaver of unfinished tea/coffee then you can NEVER underestimate the value of the microwave. If the aliens in 'Signs' could have been defeated with leftover teas and coffees, I could have kicked ass.

However, I am not a monster with no palate. I know that microwaving a cold cup of tea or coffee can destroy it but when surviving on minimal sleep, I'm afraid I need the caffeine ingredient rather than the actual enjoyment of the flavour of the leaves/beans.

It's an addiction. (caffeine, not microwaves)

*sigh*

*yawn*

*slurp*

:o)


2 comments:

  1. Hee hee.
    It seems to be a Mum's destiny - to never see the bottom of a mug unless she's washing it.
    Happy weekend!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stupid? Are you kidding me? I've been grateful for my toothbrush before and a microwave is hands down more exciting than that.

    It's the little things, remember... always the little things. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I'll be sure to pop over to you too sometime soon :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...